I just hope as these two grow older that they stay close like they are now. You just mention the name Tyler to Katy and she gets this grin on her face and squeals in delight! When you mention Katy's name to Tyler he gets a shy smile on his face and when they finally see each other they run around the room on overdrive...it's so CUTE!!
They were begging us to give them a bath, so this was the race to see who could get naked first...I know these pics may come in handy when they are older!
I'm sorry Tyler I had to post these pics:) When kids get together, someones feelings always gets hurt, and I can't even remember what exactly happened to make him cry?! All I remember is Tammy and I laughing so hard we started to cry (bad Mom's we are!) but they got us back...we were soaked by the time the bath was over!
1 comment:
Aw! This is so cool! I love the pictures too cute! I hope Leah has a friend like this one day!
Post a Comment