It was then that Todd and I decided we were way past time to change her bed into a toddler daybed. The result...she LOVED it!!! She then spent the next several hours showing her bed off to anyone that would see and she kept getting in and out and was all giggles and basically she was thrilled!
It amazes me that she has enough room in this bed to sleep since she insists that she sleeps with a pillow, 3 blankets, and at least 5 stuffed animals and 1 doll.
The following day we were at Grandma and Papa Metzger's house and she wanted to drink out of my glass. I tried to help and the response I got was "No Mommy, I do it!". Reluctantly I let her take my glass and let her try it herself...and of coarse she proved me wrong and drank like a pro. I have a feeling this is going to be a new trend in my life...giving up control and backing off as she does more and more without my help:( Although I will say I am extremely proud of the little girl she is becoming...she is sweet, hilarious, ornery and smart!! I love this girl!!!!!!!


3 comments:
Aww! She is turning into a big girl! She is too cute! She looks so proud in the picture beside her bed! We have had some milestones too! I posted some video on our blog of Leah starting to walk!
Hang on to your hat, our babies grow up so fast, cherish each moment & try to keep tabs on most events, so much of my babies growing up years I didn't record, with all this technology today you'll have a great record of all major(and they are all major) events. Oh yea,and no matter how old Katy gets she'll ALWAYS be your little girl, i know cause my little girl is 28! love you all, Grandma Neesie
First of all, I love her hair all pulled back into that little bun. She's too adorable! And I cannot believe how big she's getting! It's sad, but how nice it will be on your back not having to lift her out of the crib ;) And not having to pull apart all the little parts of the sippy cups to clean now that she's moved on to big girl cups! Can you tell I'm ready for some big girl things in my house! haha!
Post a Comment