CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 12, 2008

What a BIG girl!

Last Friday, Katy and I ran some errands around town and I decided we should stop for lunch. We had a great time at Noodles & Co and the during the entire lunch I was reminded how much she has grown, even in the last few weeks. She ate her entire meal on her own, which included drinking her milk from the carton with a straw without Mommy holding it for her (so it doesn't spill). Plus, she used a real fork and fed herself with NO help from me. Although this is a great milestone, it was a bit sad that everyday she seems to need me a little less than the day before and is Miss Independent. On the upside, she is such fun to be around and turning into such a great little girl!





Can't you just read her expression?! "Mommy, stop taking pictures of me!!" I love this picture!!!

1 comment:

The Dean Family said...

That's priceless! Love her! She's getting so big :( At least she still needs her stuffed kitty on the table with her! She's so darn adorable!