CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Lunch with friends...

As many of you know, I have Fridays off from work, so this day I dedicate for Katy and I to do something fun. This past Friday a long time friend of mine (Stephanie) from grade school got together and we had a play date for our girls. Katy made a new friend that day with Emily and we had a great time, plus we had a pre-birthday celebration!!

Does this remind you of a certain character from Batman? What a good Joker impersonation!!


Emily ate hers very dainty and barely made a mess - unlike Miss Katy! Isn't she adorable?!

Katy really enjoyed her birthday cupcake!!!

1 comment:

The Dean Family said...

We had so much sun with you girls. Thanks for the delicious cupcakes. Jason was very happy that there was one left for him when he got home that night ;)