CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Disney on Ice

On Saturday we took Katy to see Disney on Ice as her birthday present. I wasn't sure how much she would like the show or if she'd sit still enough to enjoy the performance, but much to our surprise - she LOVED IT!!! During the entire show, she was mesmerized by the colors, skaters and music!! Todd and I both can't wait until we can go next year, because this will definitely be a Walton annual tradition.

Getting ready for Katy's date with Mickey...he has become one of her favorite cartoon characters and loves The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.



She is pointing to Mickey and Minnie who skated out onto the ice!!





c
She is wondering where Mickey went...in the show he got kidnapped and The Incredibles come to the rescue.

Intermission and lunch time.








THE END!

2 comments:

The Dean Family said...

Looks like you all had so much fun!

The Evans Family said...

Looked like fun! I can't wait till we can take Leah to things like this!