I'll start off with last Friday (4/3/09), it was a cold, rainy day and my plan was to take Katy to a playground outside, but as usual Mother Nature had other plans so we ended up at Polaris Mall at their indoor play area. This is exactly what every other mother in Columbus had in mind as well, so it was...utter chaos! Although Katy had fun and I enjoyed watching her and all of the other kids play:)
On another note, I was extremely impressed with how most of the kids were very polite and they all played well together even though it was so crowded!!
Why is that all the other kids know how to pose for a picture (I don't even know these kids!!), but my daughter is just to stubborn anymore to look at me when the camera is out?!
1 comment:
Love the video of Katy going down the slide! Too cute!
Post a Comment