CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Tumbling Class

Katy has been asking to be in gymnastics since she was 2 and I thought that was a little young for her to start something like that. I promised her that when she turned 3 I would get her involved in something. Well - that day is only about 3 weeks away so I thought I better get to my research.

I didn't have to look far because there is a dance studio in Sunbury called Northstar and I work out there in the mornings, and love the studio. So my search started and ended with them. Luckily a few weeks ago when I called to inquire about their toddler classes, one just started for her age group and it was a basic tumbling class. We tried it out and she started 3 weeks ago and she LOVES it!!

Here are a few pics, but they aren't the greatest because its through their window that the parents can view the class.










1 comment:

The Dean Family said...

This class looks awesome! And that gym is so nice! I loved working out there with you back in the day ;)