CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 22, 2010

Busy Weekend

We  have used the past two weekends to work on the kids rooms. Katy got a new bed and her room was transformed into a "big girl" room and we turned the office back into a bedroom and is now a nursery. Katy was very helpful in putting furniture together, but didn't quite like all of the change.

She was upset that the rocking chair was moved out of her bedroom and into the nursery. I promised her that even though its not in her room, that I will still rock her whenever she wants. She seemed ok with that and has asked me once to rock her since the move. Despite a few meltdowns, she is even more excited for this baby. I hope she can keep the excitement even after this lil one has arrived, because I think she is going to be disappointed she doesn't have an instant playmate when we bring baby home.


Good thing she has her own tools to help Daddy!




Helping Mommy sort baby clothes.

1 comment:

The Dean Family said...

You guys are all ready! We have our work cut out for us ;)