Today, Katy turned 4 at exactly 4:21 PM...and it has been an amazing 4 years! When I first had the urge to expand our family and have children, this experience is NOTHING like I thought it would be. It truly is the most fun, rewarding, exhausting and unpredictable time of my life...and am SO blessed to have 2 healthy and happy girls!!
Here is my top 10 things I love about my 1st born, Kathleen Virginia Walton:
10) I love it when she wants to snuggle and watch TV. She gathers her favorite things: her blanket, her ni-night, her puppy Lily and gets everything just right set up on the couch and we find something fun to watch.
9) I love that I can predict that within the first 5 to 10 minutes after we get everything set up and start to snuggle she decided she needs a snack, drink or gets up altogether and wants to play something else!
8) I love to play pretend with her! She has such a vivid imagination and when we are playing nothing else in the world matters other than what scene she has created!
7) I love that when we play pretend she puts together the event we are playing (for example: going on vacation on an airplane to Grandma Dena's house who lives in Florida) that she takes so much time and effort to create the scene just right and usually by the time she gets everything just right, she decides that we will play something else and will switch the scene completely like now its time to dress up and attend a fancy party!
6) I love that I know when she is tired...she gets quiet, gets snuggly (her word) and sucks her index and middle finger and balls up her ni-night and lays on the couch and cuddles.
5) I love how much she LOVES her sissy! Although the intense expressions that get on her face when she gives Ava a hug I almost get concerned because I think she is squeezing the life out of her...
4) I love that even though she loves her sissy so much, she gets SO HAPPY when Ava
goes to bed and she gets to have time with Mommy and Daddy all to herself!!
3) I love that almost every night at bedtime she makes sure Mommy and Daddy have one of her stuffed animals to snuggle with when we go to bed!
2) I love to listen to her sing while I'm driving because she either makes up her own songs (which are hilarious) or makes up her own words to songs on the radio and she is always very entertaining!!
1) I LOVE this girl because she is SO SILLY! She can make me laugh even when I'm steaming mad at her and she jut says and does the funniest things...she is my girl!!
Happy 4th Birthday Katy!!! I love you so much and can't wait to see what the next 4 years have in store for us:)
Iberostar Paraiso Maya Mexico Vacation
3 weeks ago
1 comment:
I love this post! Can't wait to see you girls this week :) We really are lucky! Our girls are the best Suz!
Post a Comment