CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Where did my baby go?

All the kids at the sitters house have a backpack, so naturally Katy thought she should have one too. So Todd and I searched around for awhile and found a toddler backpack that was the perfect size!! She is very proud of it and calls it her pack-pack. Doesn't she look like its her first day of school? That thought really made me sad...that this day is coming faster than I realized...so I am trying to enjoy her toddler days as much as I can and she will ALWAYS be my baby girl!




2 comments:

The Evans Family said...

Awww! She is looking so grown up! I can't believe how big she is getting! Leah is right around the corner!

The Dean Family said...

Makes me sad too! :( I love her new pack-pack though!