CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Grocery Shopping

Even a trip to the grocery trip is an adventure! Katy has fallen in love with these oversized stuffed animals and can't help herself everytime we make a trip to Krogers.

While I was trying to decide which yogurt to buy, I heard Katy yelling at me down the aisle..."Mommy - take a picture of me and my friends!". I'm sure most of the people in Sunbury had thoughts that I need to take my child out more often, but we had fun and that's all that matters...right?!








This cracked me up because I had flash backs to my childhood and I loved hiding in clothing racks and jumping out and scaring my mother, and Katy thought this was a hoot too!


2 comments:

The Evans Family said...

Cute!

The Dean Family said...

Love it! Grocery shopping is one of my least favorite things to do. But with that little cutie, I wouldn't mind it so much ;)