CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lets brush some teeth!!!!!!

Ava is now 15 months old and she has 8 teeth. At this moment, she is working on 4 more. These new ones are molars and have popped through the gum but haven't completely worked themselves out yet. The unfortunate thing for her is that they come in 4's. She doesn't just get a tooth here and there. Since she was 9 months old, about every 3 months she teethes and its major and it's 4 at a time!

I always know that it's coming because she gets a runny nose, she won't let me put her down (all day) and at night a demon comes and posses her body! This is no joke! Two nights ago, she woke up screaming at the top of her lungs and when I went to pick her up and soothe the pain, she kicked, pinched and scratched me. When I look back on the evening it makes me laugh but at the time it was not funny...this girl was ticked off and I don't blame her. Then wouldn't you know that Todd and I misplaced the Orajel and it took almost 20 minutes (in the middle of the night in the dark) to find it. Once I fought my finger into the demon's mouth (in which she tried to bite me) all was well and she wanted to go back to bed. Here are some pictures of her back to her normal self and taking care of her pearly whites!!



















No comments: