CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 17, 2011

1st day of School

Katy started pre-school on on September 7th at Genoa Baptist in Galena. This girl LOVES it and she acts like she has been going to school all her life. I'm very happy the transition went well and no tears were involved. The only one that cried (and still cries) is Ava. She gets upset when we drop Katy off and she has to leave the classroom. Ava doesn't understand why she can't go in as well and play with all of the neat toys in the classroom.

So 3 days a week its just me and Ava in the mornings and it has been great. I rarely get one on one time with Ava and I forgot what its like to have an only child. We run errands, get dinner started and just play together.







Katy and Marcus - he lives next door and they are buddies!





No comments: